For this sprint I touched up on a couple of effects. The charge beam vfx has some new particle forces for some randomness. There is also a new particle effect for when the projectile hits an object. The EMMI has a new effect when it gets shot in the head with a charged shot: the head will glow more and more red for each full charged shot. When the player wins or loses, there is now a camera fade to black or red respectively. Collisions were also touched up a bit to make the projectile colliding with objects a bit more consistent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Common Art 3 - Sprint #6 / Final Delivery
For this delivery, I did final touch ups on a number of effects and some functionality issues. The charge beam and arm cannon had a couple m...
-
This is the beginning of a 3 week long project creating a game ready model of a cannon. I decided to go with a sci-fi cannon. I have a prett...
-
This week, we were tasked with creating a side story based off of a pre-approved franchise. Our team decided to dive into the Metroid Dread ...
-
I spent most of this sprint troubleshooting issues across the board while doing little of the work that I had planned. The door was changed ...
No comments:
Post a Comment