Monday, September 13, 2021

3D Art - Module 1 Week 3



For the initial part of the assignment, we went about setting up a sample hierarchy that could show animation. This was more to show the parent - child interactions and not a proper rig. We then took the model and put it into UE5 to test some basic materials and taking a look at how emissive materials interact with Lumen.




For the last part of the assignment I created an environment primarily using primitive shapes as well as some customized but still simple shapes. I went with a sci-fi lab for my environment. I intend to have a the lasers (red objects) the glass containers (blue spheres), and the cameras (the small black cylinders hanging from the roof) animate. I have a couple of other thing I may animate though I would like to see how they look first.

 


Here is all the reference images used to establish the environment. There were a couple of other things I would have liked to make though limited time meant I had to cut out some of the extras.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Common Art 3 - Sprint #6 / Final Delivery

For this delivery, I did final touch ups on a number of effects and some functionality issues. The charge beam and arm cannon had a couple m...