Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Common Art 2 - Sprint #3 Delivery

I spent most of this sprint troubleshooting issues across the board while doing little of the work that I had planned. The door was changed so that a fixed unbreakable door exists first and at step 7 it gets swapped out for the breakable door. I adjusted the material for the switches a bit so that they can start off with no flashing but hasn't been implemented yet. I brought in the updated assets, so the new sprites for the effects, the new models for one of the walls and the window, and the new walk animation. I also swapped over all of the lights from movable to static and dimmed them a bit. The goal is to tie some lights to the steps when possible.

As for troubleshooting, I assisted with the menu, the blueprints for the different steps, and import problems with a number of assets.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Common Art 3 - Sprint #6 / Final Delivery

For this delivery, I did final touch ups on a number of effects and some functionality issues. The charge beam and arm cannon had a couple m...