Thursday, October 7, 2021

Common Art - Week 6 - Perspective

I decided to create a Warp Gate for this assignment meant to represent transportation and to go over perspective. Originally I was thinking of doing a spaceship and during my searches for references I really liked the idea of doing a futuristic warp gate. I liked the idea of combining the frequently seen series of torus with odd shaped rails. I also liked the extra added details of the cubes randomly sticking out. I played with the idea of having an energy type of field between the different torus' but ended up removing them as they became very distracting.

Reference Board

3D Model Beauty Shot


Final Photoshop Illustration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Common Art 3 - Sprint #6 / Final Delivery

For this delivery, I did final touch ups on a number of effects and some functionality issues. The charge beam and arm cannon had a couple m...